The NO-BLO® System of Mueller-made fittings, machines, tools and field proven methods designed as a unified system for the utmost safety and reliability for main and service line applications.
Line stoppers that lock in place and are not affected by internal pipeline conditions – from ¾" to 12", pressures to 1440 psig (9928 kPa).
- Side-out, bottom-out and spherical line stopper fittings.
- One-piece line stoppers for lower pressures – from ¾" to 4".
- Gas meter valves in lubricated ground key to 2" and ball style to 1".
- NO-BLO Meter Valve Changers for valve change-outs under pressure – a Mueller exclusive.
- Gas meter bars in hundreds of styles, including complete bars and manifolds, for virtually any meter installation.
- Meter swivels, insulated unions, meter nuts.
- Service tees, including styles with integral shut-off valve, self-perforators, and excess flow valves, for use on metallic mains and metallic or plastic services to 2" – some styles to 4".
- Transition fittings for steel to metallic or plastic lines.
- Excess flow valves.
- Stainless steel pipe repair clamps.
- Service saddles in ductile iron.
- Drilling machines – many types, high and low pressure, large and small sizes, manual or power operation.
- Stopping and completion machines for all types and ranges of NO-BLO Line Stopper Fittings.
- Cast iron tapping machines.
We have a comprehensive selection backed by product engineering, field sales and customer service professionals - assurance of service before, during and well after the sale. Our factories are ISO 9001. For the most in value, and the utmost in safety and reliability, there's just one name you need to remember – Mueller®.
Mueller Co. has a set of Core Values to help us think, act and work together to benefit all of our stakeholders – from our employees who are our most valued assets, and to our customers who expect quality products and service.
These Core Values are not an end in themselves. Rather, they form the foundation of our culture, define behaviors required of us all and guide our decision making.
As a company and as individuals, we will:
- Act with integrity – do the right thing
- Treat each other with respect
- Build relationships
- Promote a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Deliver exceptional results
- Foster a safe and environmentally responsible culture
To be a trusted provider of branded products and services known for superior quality, reliability and the lowest total cost of ownership that help our customers operate their businesses more efficiently and protect lives and property. We manage our business to realize leadership sales and value creation over the long term.
The Mueller® Product...
- Is thoughtfully designed to make application and installation as easy and error-free as possible.
- Includes features intended to enhance maintainability and help assure that the full service life of the product is attained.
- Is backed by the Mueller engineering, manufacturing, sales training, and customer service staff to promote the purchaser's satisfaction before and after the sale.
- Benefits the purchaser with value that goes beyond the purchase price.